General Wage Increase
Effective November 24, 2018, Career Mail Handlers will receive a 1.3% wage increase of their basic annual salary for the grade and step in effect on May 20, 2016.
MHA employees will receive 1.3% and will also receive an additional 1% annually for a total of 2.3%.
This is the third of three scheduled general wage increases as outlined in the 2016 National Agreement.
Our National Contract with the Postal Service is set to expire next year on September 20, 2019.
National President Mr. Paul Hogrogian and his bargaining team are getting ready for 2019 national negotiations with the Postal Service.
Remember, if you want to add, modify, change or eliminate something from our National Agreement, NOW is the time to do it. Please submit your ideas on official forms located outside of Union cubicles.
President Local 320 NPMHU